Interested candidates should send their CV and a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department: Themis Advisory
Location: London / Flexible
Reports to: MD, Themis Advisory
Role Type: Contract / Permanent
Reported to by: Client Project Team members
Purpose of Job:
Lead client engagements, including Themis Health Checks and other Financial Crime related projects focusing on developing long lasting value enhancing relationships with our clients.
● Lead client engagements, including Themis Health Checks and other Financial Crime related projects;
● Client service: maintain full focus on creating long-lasting valuable partnerships with our corporate clients and partners;
● Values: Support the MD Themis Advisory with the implementation of the Themis Values and Brand to ensure these come across in everything we do internally and externally;
● Leadership: Drive a positive and sustainable culture across the organisation;
● Continuous focus on learning & career development of your project team (both permanent and contract).
● Act as an ambassador for Themis to drive brand awareness and client support in line with our company mission and values;
● Support the on-going development of Themis through provision of internal knowledge exchange and insight back into the Themis Think Tank & Community;
● Support the on-going development of Themis through cross-selling into each Themis pillar and realisation of your KPIs;
● Support MD of Themis Think Tank with strategic planning of division.
● Subject Matter Expertise: at least 10 years industry experience in Financial Crime or Terrorist Financing, preferably with a suitable professional qualification (eg: ICA, ACAMS, CISI);
● At least 5 years experience within Internal Audit, preferably having led Financial Crime audits or having worked as a Skilled Person;
● Strong attention to detail and proofing experience;
● Excellent interpersonal skills;
● Strong professional & work ethic;
● University degree.